Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The beginning of the end (part 1 of 6)

2L year, we're off to a harrowing start. 8 hour take home exam during which i had no idea what the hell was going on and adopted the survival method of throwing everything i could think of on a single (lies, there were 10 single spaced) page. It's something like when you can't tell if spaghetti is quite done yet - throw some at the wall and see if something sticks. Granted, this method of cooking always confused me, because then you're wasting precious food stuffs and you have to clean the wall (and probably the floor). Regardless, it seems to work for law school. I still haven't the foggiest about what the take away from that class was, other than story time is fun but a worthless learning tool, and you have to teach yourself things. Also, I'm pretty sure my professors are sadists. But then, aren't we all.

Onward and....continuing to not die-ward. Evidence is tomorrow, and if my years of learning the federal rules for mock trial devolving into drawing elephant butts has taught me nothing else, it is that i am potentially totally screwed and my brain might be imploding. Happy thoughts, yeah? There is a honey bourbon toddy at the end of the river styx. Cheers to your journey through hades.

No comments:

Post a Comment