Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back to the Grind

Because I planned my schedule well (I hope), I don't have any class on Mondays. Which will inevitably lead me to doing all kinds of clinic work on Mondays. ALL KINDS. I mean, really, we have a case going to trial soon...which we will hopefully know the dates for as of today. UGH.

Anyway, today is my first real day back. That means that I had to drag my sorry butt out of bed at 6:30 AM in order to make my 8:15 class. I made it at 8:20. We're off to a good(?) start. Well, here goes nothing. At least I get TWO classes with one of my favorite professors of all time today. Seriously, he's wonderful. (and unfortunately remembers me....so there's that. And probably a bunch of cold calls - one so far...and it hasn't been an hour yet)

On the upside, in preparation for today's reintroduction to attempting to be a person, I actually remembered to buy coffee and I have eggs and quick frozen meals. Thank god. It's like half real people meals....so I'll actually eat things. Sort of. Given that I'm eating a small cup of oatmeal from the cafe right now...I have yet to fully succeed. It's a start though.

Well, back to class and worrying about the status of my case, and the presentation I'm giving to practitioners next week. Cue internal hyperventilation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment