Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Remember

All of that complaining I did about having class at 8:30 AM before? To quote Game of Thrones to my former self, "You know nothing, Jon Snow".  Seriously. When we're talking the before-10-am-hours, 15 minutes can make or break you. In my case, they break me.


The problem is this: I wouldn't give up my early class for anything. It's with one of my favorite professors, and it's a class that I'm using to substitute for taking Federal Courts - the gunner-iest of all the classes. So, despite the fact that I'm going to have around 300 pages of reading for every single tuesday and thursday of every week until the quarter ends, I'm going to stick it out from pure stubbornness. And I do have stubbornness in SPADES.

On the upside, all of Tuesday and Thursday is basically the hours of law professor comedy. It's great. So great. And so shamefully nerdy. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment