Monday, January 28, 2013

Delirium!

This was written Friday (and I failed at posting things).

So, in the past 24 hours, I've had regular course work, completely re-vamped and formatted a brief that's actually going to a court, studied for and passed tribal bar exam. Boom. I'm operating on a lot of caffeine and not much sleep and claritin D (because I actually needed a decongestant this morning for breathing purposes).


I remember those (comparatively) care-free days of high school and undergrad, when I could pull all nighter after all nighter (granted, this has never been a particularly prominent skill of mine) and be relatively coherent and functional and feel relatively normal. Beyond the age of about 21 (which begs the question of whether or not this ability declines along with the health of one's liver), you need at least an hour of sleep, preferably more to be productive during an "all-nighter"....which then makes it not an all nighter. Vicious cycle, that. Also gross. So that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment