Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things and Stuff

In law school you get introduced to the idea of doing mock arguments, occasionally called moot arguments. The word moot becomes a verb - as in mooting. Apparently it's actually a verb, or so the internets tell me. Who knew? The problem with doing this is that, while it is excellent practice, it's not always super interesting. Particularly when your professors are the ones largely giving notes.

I'm noticing that my phone has a terrible battery life. Seriously. I barely used it today and it's near dead. Stupid technology, betraying me.

I can't help but feel that in situations like this, the time might be better spent by the rest of us working on things that have upcoming deadlines. But, then, that would involve a bureaucracy working efficiently and effectively. And we all know how that goes.

On the upside, Spam Musubi! Don't knock it until you try it. Basically it's a fried slice of spam, wrapped in sushi rice with some sort of delicious sauce, and wrapped in nori. Sometimes there's a fried egg involved. It's glorious and horrible for you and it is my dinner. Om nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment