Monday, February 11, 2013

Coping Mechanisms

When stress takes over, as it will from time to time, there are a number of ways to deal with both the lack of sleep and the stress without losing your mind completely.

The main methods of dealing with this in law school are as follows:

  1. All the caffeine available
  2. I've been told that some people use adderall
  3. Meditation (if you have more will power than I do)
  4. Exercise (again, for people with more wherewithal than I have)
  5. Denial (I'm excellent at this one)
  6. Mild substance abuse (relax, I mean drinking...as if it's rampant presence in the legal field is some secret)
  7. Internet distractions
In honor of that last one, let me present to you my current source of joy (however small it may be)

No comments:

Post a Comment