Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How I Fail at Adulthood

These are just the most recent in a series of failures that will make up my struggle to be a real adult for the rest of my life.


  1. Eating vegetables like a person
  2. Cooking real meals like a person
  3. Keeping up with the laundry like a person
  4. Washing all dishes immediately post using them
  5. Not counting fried potatoey things as an essential part of a meal
  6. Leaving the house on time (we're not aiming for early here, because...honestly....I'd be incapable of that)
  7. Understanding time constraints (who knew that figuring out a place to live for the summer would be so difficult?)
  8. Understanding questions you should ask when offered a job (e.g. how much does it pay?)


That's it for recent failures. I'm sure there will be more. There are daily ones.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment