Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun Facts


  1. Meeting with people in custody is just as unnerving as you might think, despite many of them being perfectly nice.
  2. When you meet with an in custody client, you get locked in the room with them.
  3. Greasy hair looks good on no one. Same goes for gel that makes your hair look greasy.
  4. Driving to long distance interviews is more nerve wracking than regular interview techniques.
  5. Most dry cleaners don't do a 1 day turn around.
  6. Most dry cleaners are not open after 7:45 PM. 
  7. I think eating tortilla chips with various dips as dinner makes you officially not an adult (see: myself).
  8. Whoever said that bread is the staff of life lied. I'm pretty sure it's actually a good cup of coffee.
  9. For some reason, showering twice a day clears my head.
  10. Top Gear is a wonderful, addictive, informative, hilarious, ridiculous show. 
  11. Girls, once you enter law school, I have one word of beauty advice for you: anti-aging. 
  12. Free sample packs from Sephora are almost as good as having your birthday.
  13. I might be the only one who actively uses the term "quarter-life-crisis birthday"
  14. Mineral water is the best water of all the water. (Some of you vehemently disagree, and I accept your difference of opinion)
  15. Plush, fuzzy blankets are awesome. It's like wrapping yourself in warm, teddy bear carcasses (gruesome, I know. apologies.).
  16. Cobalt is in. 
  17. So is 1920's fashion.
  18. Korean spas: I want to go to there.
  19. Spring break was a stroke of brilliance on the part of the entire American collegiate system.
  20. Lent. Apparently it's still a thing. You can do something proactive rather than give something up (e.g. start exercising, do one good deed a day, volunteer, etc.). True story. I asked a Catholic.
  21. You cannot be both a nail biter and have nail polish last more than two days. 
  22. I don't know how to feel about men wearing square toed shoes in a dressy situation. 
  23. Rainbow highlighters.
  24. Liz Lemon is a goddess. That is to say, Tina Fey is. As is Kristen Wiig. As is Amy Poehler. 
  25. Some day, when I'm rich (here is where you all laugh with me), I'm going to buy a single pair of Christian Louboutins. And a Burberry trench and bag. It has to be large enough to hold all of the files I'll likely have to cart back and forth.
  26. What would we do without the internets?

No comments:

Post a Comment