Monday, February 11, 2013

For the Record

This is one of the worst weeks in the history of weeks. For most of the people I know.

Not only do I have class before I'm quite awake, have two papers to work on, have a disaster area of an apartment, and have a professor that is literally yelling before my caffeine kicks in, BUT I also forgot my phone at home, am slightly sweating from the near-run to campus I did, recently found out (to my great dismay) that this professor takes attendance, failed to get the ideal 20 pages done on my comment that I turned a rough draft of in last night, AND I found out that the asshole that listens to terrible excuses for music at ungodly hours of the morning lives directly above me. Unfortunately they also own the apartment. And do it all the time. People are the worst.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, yes, I know that the beginning of the last paragraph was the worst run-on ever. I'm aware of my egregious transgression of the hallowed rules of grammar. Rest assured that I don't typically write that way. The way that was written is meant to convey my sheer exasperation.

The point, however, is that people are the worst. Apart from the quite special individuals who make the highly questionable decision that bath salts are the life path for them (likely bringing about the beginning of World War Z - See: Man eats face), there are special people that lack entirely the capacity for being considerate, people that are just awful, and people that lack any conscience whatsoever.

Oh god. I should have definitely eaten food this morning. So much coffee in such a short period of time. My tummy is becoming increasingly displeased with my life choices. Yes, I just said "tummy" like a small child - DO YOU SEE HOW MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING?!? Yep, reverting to second grade style vocabulary. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment