Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Salutations/Karma

I recently was apprised of the fact that my mother now reads this blog (Hi, Mom!), and (thankfully) finds it insightful and funny (of course, she is my mother, after all). In the spirit of that, I'll be trying to keep the profanity to an absolute minimum (sorry, mom!).

On an unrelated note, to prove/support my firm belief that what goes around comes around, I offer you this article about some guy who fought the law and the law won. Proof positive that you can be summa cum laude, a pseudo-ivy leaguer, and it still doesn't make you invincible or a good person. What goes around comes around is never more true than in the legal profession. Let's face it, at some level, everyone knows everyone. Particularly if you're good. You don't get to the top without help, and you don't get help if you're an unforgivable douchebag. Here's the lesson kids: Don't be a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment