Monday, February 4, 2013

Thoughts

Why can't syllabi be available in downloadable calendar form? I mean, I know that they're always works in progress and all, but what happens when I REALLY can't remember things? The answer is that I do the wrong assignment or get surprised and have to cram at the last minute. It's honestly not beneficial to anyone.

Side note: while, as a child of the 1980s, I have mad respect for 80's style (though, honestly, no one should ever wear that much neon, parachute pants, or a side pony), there is a point at which an off the shoulder shirt becomes inappropriate. One such point is when you're in the freaking library, and I have the unpleasant realization that you're not wearing a bra, mostly because from across the room I keep being met with large portions of your left shoulder....almost down to areas that shouldn't be visible in public. I mean, I get that the US tends to be more prude-ish than all of Europe, but honestly, when I'm trying to read, I don't want to see your boobs.

Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment